Old May 14th 07, 04:20 PM posted to alt.california,ca.politics,talk.politics.misc,misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Bill Bonde ( 'Hi ho' )

Default gas over $4 is here! is $5 gas far behind ?

grinder wrote:

> "Eeyore" > wrote in message
> >

> > AirRaid wrote:
> >
> >> http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/9...dollarstp5.jpg
> >>
> >> High gas prices

> > You people haven't a clue what high gas prices are !
> >
> > You want to pay less ? Drive a car with better mileage.
> >

> Tell it to the truckers who transport goods I purchase.

There are trains which are five times more energy efficient just
considering metal rolling on metal rails compared to rubber rolling on
asphalt or concrete. Perhaps the higher costs of energy will mean a
rejuvenation of rail freight.

--
"There are some gals who don't like to be pushed and grabbed and lassoed
and drug into buses in the middle of the night."