Old August 14th 05, 08:31 PM
Sean White

Default Looking for window guards

Hello everyone!

I just recently bought a '03 Stang and i'm having trouble finding some
of those window vent guards that allow you to roll the window down some
w/o rain getting in.

Recently i went to a local auto parts dealer to order some from there
catalog and when they came in they didn't fit right.
Parts were ordered from "Auto Ventshade"

I told the parts clerk about it and he said he ordered based on info i
gave him.

Label on the box said for '99-'04 Mustang/GT.

I bought a 2003 silver 3.8 ltr V-6 basic model(?) 2 door coupe.
Is there a difference vs a GT model?

I'm a newbie to the 'Stang so any help would be greatly appreceiated!

I saw a 'Stang very similar if not exact to mine driving by me one day
and it had those window vents on so i know there is a supplier out there
who makes 'em.

Thanx!!!