Old October 11th 12, 10:36 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

Default Need cigarette lighter not to go off with the ignition switch!Still need help!

On Mon, 08 Oct 2012 09:45:35 -0400, "Percival P. Cassidy"
> wrote:

>On 10/07/12 07:55 pm, wrote:
>
>> Is there a way to have the cigarette lighter supply voltage at all
>> times, without splicing into a hot wire. I need to have the GPS
>> recharge while the ignition is turned off. The vehicle is a 2004 Town
>> and Country. Many thanks

>On our '02 300M there is a fuse that can be inserted in either of two
>slots to select whether the cigarette lighter socket stays live or
>depends on the ignition switch position. Check your owner's manual for a
>similar option.
>
>Perce

The solution about did not solve the problem. The only thing in the
manual suggest that the dealer can accomplish making it stay on when
the ignition is turned off. I searched the Internet and tried to find
the fix on a Chrysler 2004 service disk I purchased on ebay.

Thanks in advance, Everett.