Old July 16th 08, 03:00 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
dwight[_3_]

Default Piano file for Dwight

Thanks... but I'm not sure what you're saying here.

Seems to be a very simple ditty, but it's mirrored all over the net. Weird.
I wish one of my simple little things would get picked up like that...

Maybe that's where I go wrong. Everything you hear from me is pure free
improvisation. I should probably sit down some day and try to write
something.

dwight