Old June 8th 06, 06:31 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

Default 1974 SB - Replacing manual fuel pump with an electric (fuel delivery problem)

I have a 1974 SB with what I call a fuel delivery problem. I want to go
ahead and replace the manual fuel pump with an electric, however, I don't
know what the GPH rating is.

I have looked at the current manual pump, and it has no information on it.

What is the "stock" GPH rating that would apply? I have a choice of 25, 30,
35 & 45 GPH, or am I barking up the wrong tree, and it could be a carb
problem?

Thanks.

Steve