Old May 26th 19, 03:21 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
Scott Dorsey

Default Premature failure of ball joints and tire feathering

Vannessa > wrote:

>Thx Scott
>I'm from a small town.. there is no specialized alignment shops. Just the tire shops and a chain store. I will try to find someone that knows his stuff at this last tire store I have not been to.

No! No! Stay away from the tire stores! They hire some kid who knows how
to take the numbers out of the alignment machine but has no understanding
of the suspension geometry, The automated alignment machines make it possible
for idiots to do alignments, and unfortunately many of them do.

Find a nearby city, drive there. Do not ask at a tire place, ask at a
racetrack.
--scott