Old November 23rd 06, 08:58 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
jason moyer

Default Latest iRacing email

Dave wrote:
> Grand Am already has a contract with another company. At least for DP
> and perhaps the cup cars.
> http://www.gar07.com/
> Dave

You would think people would eventually stop announcing games until
they've at least come reasonably close to delivering a product. I
won't be heartbroken if there's not a Grand Am mod...er, I mean
sim...but I'm highly skeptical whenever anyone who has never released
anything suddenly has a contract to create something like this. Too
many announced sims that never see the light of day nowadays.