Old August 23rd 05, 05:43 AM
Dave Henrie

"Jeff Reid" > wrote in news:E7oOe.124386$E95.20724
@fed1read01:

>> Where is the line drawn on illegal links?

> Appaently, it's only OK for the moderators to do this.
>
> One of them started a thread "NR2003 mods", that included
> links to sites that had the NR2005 mod that RSC supposedly
> banned. The NR2005 mod was later deleted from that other
> site, but only because First / iRacing was threatening
> every web site they could find to delete such mods.

ding ding ding...now you have got it. You don't matter. I don't
matter. We are users, they are providers. They make rules and they can
bend/break rules. And I'm not hiding behind a 'it's my money so what I say
goes..' Thats not hiding, thats cold hard truth. If I pay for something,
you or God or a Monkey can't tell me what to do with it so long as it
doesn't cause injury.
Face it..you got a little swat to your behind and have spent all the time
since making things worse. Too bad. But it doesn't make the RSC boys
evil.
I'm sorry you have had problems with RSC. But then my sorrow changes
nothing either. Buck up, MOVE ON. Really I mean it this time...thread
closed.
ta ta.

dave henrie