Old September 19th 14, 05:41 PM posted to alt.autos.bmw
Jeff Strickland[_2_]

Default Serious clutch mystery - any E28 experts out there?

> wrote in message
>I have the same problem with my e28, how did you solve it?
> Will a repair kit work as well?
> According to the chassis number the master cylinder that came up is too
> short

Same problem? What problem is the same?

Use www.realoem.com or www.penskeparts.com to find all of the factory
original parts used to build your car. You can source the parts you want
someplace else, or you can take the parts page with you to your local BMW
dealership and get them to price match. Realoem and PenskeParts are not your
typical online El Cheapo sellers, and I've found that most dealerships will
give you the prices shown. Not all, and not all of the time, but you will
always get real factory parts and sometimes it's worth the money to do the
job once instead of over and over.