Old September 18th 14, 09:30 PM posted to alt.autos.bmw
Scott Dorsey

Default Serious clutch mystery - any E28 experts out there?

> wrote:
>I have the same problem with my e28, how did you solve it?

What problem is that? I can't tell what you're referring to because your
references are all screwed up and you don't include any of the original post
which is many years old.

>Will a repair kit work as well?
>According to the chassis number the master cylinder that came up is too short

Are you referring to my issue with air getting into the system in some
mysterious way in cold weather? I never did figure out what was going on
but it's possible it might have to do with overextension of the master
cylinder. We'll find out this winter. The last two winters I just decided
to leave it in the driveway and take another car on cold days.
--scott