Old October 23rd 05, 05:05 PM
SteveH

Default Find me an Alfa!

I promised myself a shiny Alfa when I escaped my previous job.... with
the new job starting in 3 weeks time, I'm now on a mission.

Trouble is, as usual, I'm too tight to spend proper money ;-)

What I'm after is a nice 164 V6 for around a grand, a decent widebody
155 for similar money. or whatever I can get in p/x for my Passat and
500 quid.....

Preferably nothing too far away, unless someone local has checked it out
for me before driving over myself (I've spent far too much time chasing
up and down the country looking at heaps of crap).

Anyone know of something suitable?

Alfa 156 2.0 TSpark Lusso - Passat 1.8 Turbo SE - COSOC KOTL