Old December 26th 04, 05:41 PM
Mike B

I used the service at www.shareamemory.com/radio and by using the "Save My
Sanity" swap program got the radio fixed without having to send it in for
$84.99. It included all the instructions and the replacement board do the
repair. No soldering required, just a philips screw driver and pair of
needle nose pliers. My neighbor used the same service, however, the board
swap didn't work for him...he was able to return the board for a full refund
(no hassle) and then ended up sending his radio in to be repaired at the
same place for only $150 (it was not the common display board problem). I
know if you ask me, I thought it was a great service, and I'm sure my
neighbor would say the same. Hope this helps.

"sean1234" > wrote in message
lkaboutautos.com...
I have a 1998 Ford Explorer Sport, and everytime i turn on my vehicle the
radio display does not display. I can not seem to figure out why, any
suggestions?