Old October 2nd 09, 02:34 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
William R. Walsh[_2_]

Default 2000 Chrysler Grand Voyager 3.3L Engine Timing Chain

Hi!

> I don't know this engine at all, but is the water pump driven by
> the timing chain, or is the w.p. accessory belt-driven?

It's definitely driven by the accessory belt.

My brother and I were on a pretty good roll replacing the Autozone
remanufactured water pumps. After the first three (all the same
failure--each one started weeping water out of the weep hole) went
bad, we just got a new one and it's been fine ever since.

William