Old December 14th 07, 12:23 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
dwight[_1_]

Default $40us HID, Hot Sale Now

"Vicky" > wrote in message

> i am Chinese, so what. if you donot like Chinese, you could not
> buy the products that are made in China, but you absolutely cannot
> discriminate Chinese.

A wise man once said, "everyone have rights to say whatever they want.
you have this right, and i have this rights", which is very true.

Not only does everyone have the right to say whatever they want, but they
also have the right to discriminate against Chinese.

You have the right to put your advertising in the newsgroup, and we have the
right to hate you for it.

dwight