Old December 14th 07, 02:17 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Vicky

Default $40us HID, Hot Sale Now

On 12月14日, 上午7时21分, WindsorFox-{SS}- > wrote:
> Vicky wrote:
> > Hello everyboday. I have a really good products to recommend you guys.
> > it is HID. The color temperature is from 3,000K to 30,000K. Pink,
> > green, gold, pure blue colors are also available. From Dec. 13 to Dec.
> > 25, It just cost you $40us/kit, That is a very very very good deal.
> > You cannot miss it. If you are interested, just click on the follwoing
> > website atwww.housinghouse.comfor relative information.

> The problem being that you are a spammer. Usenet is NOT the place
> for Chinese merchants to advertise their crap.
>
> --
> "I get the impression that Jamie is a papusa or two short of a
> combination plate." - Kent Wills
>
> "Don't tell me what to do, 'nozzler!" - Loafy

actually you donot like my words, you can just skip it. i just want to
bring something good ot special for mass people. yo donot like it, it
is not standing for others donot like it. why you can talk about your
favorite topic here, but i cannot recommend my HID. i never force you
browse the website, you have option for that. everyone have rights to
say whatever they want. you have this right, and i have this rights.
you think my words are crap, that's fine, but maybe others think it is
good.