Old December 13th 07, 11:21 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
WindsorFox-{SS}-

Default $40us HID, Hot Sale Now

Vicky wrote:
> Hello everyboday. I have a really good products to recommend you guys.
> it is HID. The color temperature is from 3,000K to 30,000K. Pink,
> green, gold, pure blue colors are also available. From Dec. 13 to Dec.
> 25, It just cost you $40us/kit, That is a very very very good deal.
> You cannot miss it. If you are interested, just click on the follwoing
> website at www.housinghouse.com for relative information.

The problem being that you are a spammer. Usenet is NOT the place
for Chinese merchants to advertise their crap.

--
"I get the impression that Jamie is a papusa or two short of a
combination plate." - Kent Wills

"Don't tell me what to do, 'nozzler!" - Loafy