Old January 10th 07, 06:40 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Les Benn

Default "SUDDEN ACCELERATION" 'aint going away........

When did any Mustang come without Neutral? Either way stick or automatic you
just take the car out of gear. I must have missed the year when Ford
optioned a Mustang with all gear shifter selections being reverse or
forward. I have decided never to buy a car that has to stay moving as long
as you own it.

I guess scenario two is perhaps they purchased a car where they could not
reach the brake pedal, I know there are some infants with short legs that
can't manage to press a brake pedal.

Fortunately for me when my cruise control stuck on hard acceleration on my
77 Corvette, I had a transmission with neutral and it also had an off
position for the key. I suppose if I hadn't been so lucky to have made a
wise purchase decision, I may have eventually run into the ocean in a few
hundred miles and probably been killed in the process. Also I am tall enough
to reach the brake pedal. I guess I live a charmed life.