Old January 26th 10, 01:18 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
APLer

Default F1 comes to iRacing

"PlowBoy" > wrote in
:

> "Uwe" > wrote in message
>> On Wed, 20 Jan 2010 21:08:23 -0600, Plowboy7 wrote:
>>
>>> them, to display them, jesus h chrysler man... next year them
>>> drinks will
>>> be 4 bucks a can (instead of 3.5 bucks a freaking can) you know that
>>> is more
>>> than I ever paid for a beer delivered one at a time at a club around
>>> here...

>> Apparently there are still enough idiots out there falling for their
>> marketing and gulping down the stuff in hectolitres, so don't blame
>> the man, blame them taker cultures ... ;-)
>>

> Hell, I can, but don't really blame him, (over here it is a free
> country, lol) but I do hate people who blatantly "rob" you, this dude
> is one of the culprits.

Trying selling something that no one has to buy could hardly be called
robbery.

Pepsi at least figured it out, and yeah could
> just be appearances, but maybe just a little itty bity bit.

Pepsi is an inferior product compared to the original commercial one.
Before that it was homemade and the recipe was commonly known.

> To quit
> paying 2billion a second for superbowl commercials then raising
> prices. They are reportedly trying to start some kind of aid program
> with that money now.

Hey if people will pay it (and it's US $100,000's per 10 seconds) then
that's called a free market. It's just a marketing blip. Like
Christmas for the stores.

In any case I can see nothing in your post that is near On topic. So I'll do it.

Lately I've been practicing on Bathurst (Mt. Panorama) and the only thing I've
seen that does it justice is the movie "Love the Beast". Those cuts through
the rocks are just unreal.