Old September 3rd 07, 05:06 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Chris D'Agnolo

Default Bolt missing from lower wishbone

> With almost one hundred thousand miles, should the tie rods be replaced
> (front and back)? And how about the bushings on the stabilizer bar in the
> back?
>
> Thank you.

I can't help you on the tie rods but, I don't think you'd experience any
change if you replaced the sway bar bushings. I've messed with some with
pretty high mileage and don't remember them being brittle however, if yours
are, that would warrant replacement. Upgrading the sway bars is the thing
you want to do!

Chris
99BBB