Old May 17th 07, 09:37 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
XS11E[_1_]

Default Power Antenna?

Zog The Undeniable > wrote:

> XS11E wrote:
>> Looks like I broke the antenna on my 1992 Miata, motor runs,
>> antenna doesn't go up or down.
>>
>> I went to my local dealer's website and it appears that Mazda no
>> longer sells the replacement mast, only the entire power antenna
>> assembly, is that correct?

> You can certainly still get the mast (and toothed belt, which is
> what strips) here in the UK, so probably still in the US:

I found it here for $30:
http://www.mmmiata.com/catalogsite/audio01.php

and he

http://www.gomiata.com/mazpowanmas.html

Cheapest:

http://www.miatastore.com/product_in...products_id/40

Google turned up several hits, I'll keep checking but it looks like
here in the US it's no longer a dealer item which means I'll probably
save money but I won't be able to pick it up, I'll have to mail order
it.