Old May 17th 07, 09:07 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Zog The Undeniable

Default Power Antenna?

XS11E wrote:
> Looks like I broke the antenna on my 1992 Miata, motor runs, antenna
> doesn't go up or down.
>
> I went to my local dealer's website and it appears that Mazda no longer
> sells the replacement mast, only the entire power antenna assembly, is
> that correct?
>
> http://www.trademotion.com/partlocat...etLocator&site
> id=213989&chapter=AMH693&appSectionid=3&groupid=10 005&subgroupid=20006&
> componentid=60061&make=22&model=Miata&year=1992&ca talogid=1
>
> Or: http://preview.tinyurl.com/3byk4l

You can certainly still get the mast (and toothed belt, which is what
strips) here in the UK, so probably still in the US:

http://www.mx5parts.co.uk/product_in...roducts_id/127

If you're pushed, mx5parts will deliver to the US, but given the current
2 USD/GBP exchange rate, it's going to be very expensive.