Old January 2nd 13, 12:35 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
KWW[_2_]

Default IRC anyone ?

Ha. Actually we have a friend who is into all of that sort of mystic
stuff and she said that 2011 was the actual date... and it didn't
happen. I would not be surprised about a future date popping up. It
matches a pattern that fit a book I read "When Prophecy Fails" which
tracked a number of "end of the world" predictions over the centuries.
Usually the chief instigator claimed some reason for a delay and was
able to eek out up to 2 more predictions, each with fewer and fewer
adherents. People get tired of selling everything and going to some
mountain top.

Have a great new year!
KWW

On 1/2/2013 1:51 AM, John wrote:
> Apparently the survival of the world in 2012 is a result of a
> miscalculation. 2015 apparently
> is the correct date. 2 oil changes to go! Suppose there isn,t much point
> though is there?
>

> "KWW" wrote in message ...
>
> On 12/31/2012 12:37 PM, tricky wrote:
>> Happy new year to all

> Happy New Year! Hope this one is better than the previous one! (I
> hesitate to say "the last one".... ha ha)
>
> --- news://freenews.netfront.net/ - complaints: ---

---
news://freenews.netfront.net/ - complaints: ---