Old May 4th 11, 08:45 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Alan Baker

Default 215/40-R16 Yokohama S.Drive tires

In article >,
"Brian Minto" > wrote:

> I installed 195/45-16's on my 1999 miata on 16x7 enkei wheels and found them
> to be more noisy and rough riding than I expected but their wet and dry
> traction is very good. They are absolutely useless in snow.

Well I ended up going with a different setup (in good part due to the
advice I received here):

195/50-15 Toyo T1R tires on 949 Racing 15x7.5 6UL wheels in nickel
finish.

My order should be shipping today or tomorrow, I think, so I'll get them
soon enough.

:-)

--
Alan Baker