Old July 25th 09, 03:42 PM posted to uk.rec.cars.maintenance,alt.autos.audi
Redwood

Default Could this be a lambda issue?

Might benefit someone else but another useful piece of info I came across
regarding the Audi VW digifant motors is a common problem with a dry solder
joint in the ecu voltage supply relay (located under the steering wheel dash
(part No. 165906381 & about £10 from main dealers). This causes misfires or
cutting out problems. I read if the relay is black it's the unreliable one
made in Malaysia (or somewhere) and best to change it for the more reliable
bosch light grey colour relay.