Old November 20th 07, 11:57 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.binaries.pictures.autos,alt.binaries.automobile.pictures
HEMI-Powered[_2_]

Default Yep, its time to move on.

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III added these comments in the current
discussion du jour ...

> There you go again, the little Psychopath, jealous,
> REALLY JEALOUS,
> over the fact that I once own a '37 Lasalle, ranting over my
> documents, possessions, successes, manliness, Super Southern
> California surfer body,

wow! a baker's dozen of fictious babble!

Christian family, and name.

may Jesus Christ forgive you for blaspheming His name! and you
imbecile, you are neither a Christian or a family person. I'd say
man, but we all know you're a little ****ie with a hole and no
balls, so COWARD, crawl back under the rock you came out of and
blow, you bore me, boi!

What a
> jealous little draft dodging senile coward from 12.205.158.32
> AT&T WorldNet Services ATT, Mediacom Communications Corp
> MEDIACOMCC-12-205-156-0-GULF-BREEZE-Florida, that of course, I
> killed, now it's 12-202-247-159.client.mchsi.com New Albany,
> Indiana asylum. now's it's back in
> 12-202-247-159.client.mchsi.com Navarre, Florida:
> http://billhughes.com/temp/24wimp.jpg IP: 66.98.244.52 It
> doesn't have a DD214, it had to have served our country for
> that. Who's only way to get attention is to make a fool of its
> self, with its goat obsession/fetish, where it writes via
> remailers, to no one's surprise. Like when the other kids
> laughed at its attempt to use foul language in elementary
> school play grounds, but its just gibberish. Too senile to
> remember what he last wrote, like the rest of Florida. You
> remind me of a little rat dog, like a Mexican Chiwawa with its
> senseless barking it's rabid head off, me too, me too. And is
> too afraid to use your name, address, or even sign your
> statement as any man would, totally worthless!
> Posted pornography at:
>
> As a member of the moral majority I know what porn is when I
> see it!
> But now worth the time to forward this low life to:
> ,

, , , ,

for forgery.
> I thought your attacks were just personal disagreements,
> but with
> passing of my country's Independents Day, I realize these
> attacks are stemming from my love of God and America, and
> that's what you've been doing all along is declaring your
> hatred for the United States of America, with each declaration
> of my signature, but just too cowardly to be a terrorist.
> It's America, love it, or leave it, so get the f*ck out!
> Considering the source, which you're a habitual lair, so
> these plus your
> other accusations would be thrown out of court.
> When are you going to take responsibility for yourself,
> and become a
> man??????????
> People that follow astrology, know the traits you have
> listed are a
> hundred eighty out from any Capricorn.
> Forwarded to: alt.binaries.pictures.autos,
> alt.binaries.automobile.pictures groups so they may to see
> what an a**hole you really are!!!!! Is this what your
> Psychologist wrote about you? They don't fit any Capricorn,
> sounds like a spoil Leo.
> You're a LIAR and never been in the Service much less
> Vietnam, as you
> suggest!!!!!
> If you think I'm a Psycho, then report me to my friends at
> the San Diego
> Sheriffs Department.
> I'm just really curious as to who you think will believe
> you over any
> man responsible enough to list his name and address here and
> in every place I know of????? All you can do is lie, as most
> everything you have said contradicts it's self.
> You know what they say, once a faggot coward, always a
> faggot coward. I won't give up until traitors like you are
> gone from these groups I
> participate and see you've pretty well killed this group I
> will devote my life to reminding your groups who you
> are!!!!!!!
> I would appreciate the name and address of these trolls,
> Square Wheel:
> S0106000ea6ba70e7.vn.shawcable.net 24.86.24.251

and 24bit:
> 12.205.158.32 AT&T WorldNet Services ATT Mediacom
> Communications Corp. I will keep your name in confidence,
> kindly email
or

http://www.billhughes.com/ARMY.htm It

--
HP, aka Jerry

"Never complain, never explain" - Henry Ford II