Old May 1st 20, 07:01 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

Default Racing on street... 2 dead/3injured

Jeromy was an amazing fun loving guy who never judged a soul. So, it's sad when I see that people are judging him. We all have done crazy thing's and didn't know the outcome. This was the way he was supposed to leave this Earth. Hopefully to shine light on the subject and hopefully people will understand that we all make mistakes. My cousin paid for what he did. He's living a better life than any of us. I miss him so much. He was so smart and sweet. It's crazy how 1 little decision you make, can impact ALOT of people.

Love you cuz,
Cassandra