Old January 17th 06, 01:56 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

Default New VW bus.........Oh My God!

"MUADIB" > wrote in message
> Well, Unless you're a glutton for punishment, I'd say don't buy the
> next generation of VW bus vans. I read this weekend that VW and
> Chrysler are Pairing up on this, and the next VW vans will be built by
> Chrysler, here in the states...........This does not sound inviting at
> all.

Aw man, and ya know how much I wanted to WASTE A YEAR'S SALARY on some kinda
new piece of **** from Chrysler! Ya big spoil sport. I suppose we can use
the money we saved by not buying that POS buying meals for ten years. *sigh*

Wait! Or beer! Okay, everything is okay now.