Old November 18th 05, 01:18 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata

Default Value

"Ken Lyons" > wrote:

>"Leon van Dommelen" > wrote
>> I was kidding. I am not selling my car, though I have a new white
>> grand touring Miata on order.

>There's a Marble White NC on a local dealer's lot. That is a real nice
>creamy white. Has anyone noticed "Brilliant Black" is the only color to
>continue from the NA through the NB into the NC? The best always prevail.

Actually, there are not enough options. It is either shiny black or dull
black, and dull black is only popular with teachers that want to use
their car as a blackboard outside the classroom.

In any case, the shade of white has little effect on its speed enhancement
effects and Florida-heat repellent properties, and the more broken it is,
the less frequently the car needs to be washed. Within reason of course;
when it becomes black it has to be washed and polished every hour.

Leon
http://www.dommelen.net/miata
EXIT THE INTERSTATES (Jamie Jensen)