Old March 14th 07, 03:56 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Nick

Default Tegger replaces his alternator

Now you know when I have posted in the past saying the alternator was
a PITA to do. There was absolutely no need to place that component in
that location, they should have been able to get it in front like the
Accord of that year. I'm curious, were you able to get the spindle nut
off with your impact gun? If so what's the model...I may invest in
one. I had to use a torch to get mine off and that was after 3 tries!

Nick