Old September 14th 05, 02:13 PM

Hi Arto,

Glad to hear you have made some progress on eliminating the FPS issues.
Note that I am running 20 visible cars, with shadows set to high and
DX9 mode, and I do not have noticable FPS slowdowns. My system specs
are slightly less than yours (AMD XP2500, 512mb, Radeon 9600). On my
system rFactor seems to run quite a bit smoother (with similar
settings) then GTR and GTL. I was quite surprised that I could run in
DX9 mode with decent FPS.

I think you should make changes one at a time to see their effects.
I'm guessing some of the things you did helped, while otheres may be
competely unnecessary.

Good luck!
-Pat