Old May 15th 10, 01:22 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
gumby

Default No one excited for Codemasters F1 sim?

On 13/05/2010 11:38 PM, Mr T wrote:

> Yes, they did the 3 Toca games and 2 Indycar series games, although
> the 2nd Indycar game (2005 series) was really just the completion of
> the first one which looked incomplete and horrible.

Well, I like Dirt2 and NFS Shift so maybe I will like their F1 sim too.
Both Dirt2 and NFS Shift make me feel more like I am in a real car than
any racing sims that have come before them. I just wish they had a more
realistic career mode and race length and had more realistic dalmage
models. The F1 game I expect wil be more realistic in that way so I am
expecting an F1 sim that has both great graphics and more realism.