Old November 25th 06, 02:52 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Lane

Default 98 SC1 Loud Noise When Turning Hard to the Left (Steering Issue)

I'd suspect a wheel bearing, or a CV/axle. But don't guess - take it to a
Saturn retailer's garage. They're the experts and the diagnostic fee is
worth every cent if it saves you from replacing one part that the car didn't
need.

Lane [ lane (at) evilplastic.com ]
---
Visit my Saturn Car Audio and Performance Page at http://www.evilplastic.com