Old September 25th 06, 02:35 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Robbie and Laura Reynolds

Default about those 99 voyager brake drums...

No wonder I thought there must be a secret retaining clip for these
drums. I've never seen drums so worn out and with such a pronounced
ridge. We bought the van with about 190,000 miles on it and it's
generally in great shape, but I guess the prior owners weren't
interested in the rear brakes. Just inside the 1/8" ridge is a little
groove just about as deep as the ridge is tall. I never thought I'd
have to roll the adjuster screw in that far. All I can say is WOW.
I'll be picking up two new drums after work today...