Old October 27th 05, 01:43 PM
Burt S.

Default to change a Honda Accord 1988 model timing belt

"TeGGeR®" > wrote in message ...

> I think this may have to do with you browser's PDF plugin. The image works
> fine on the two computers amd 3 browsers I've just tried it on.

I'd recompressed the file to 136KB (originally 336KB) and reconvert
it to PDF 4 which should work on old or new PDF viewers. Certain
old pdf viewers have speed.) If you like you can download the 91
Integra igniter input test PDF here

http://zupload.com/file.php?filepath=29622

or here. Should work on most PDF viewers.

http://zupload.com/download.php?file...filepath=29622

Notice that this is an "igniter input test." This test won't test the life
of the igniter. Best to label the link as "igniter input test" but
not "igniter test."