Old November 17th 07, 03:50 PM posted to rec.autos.4x4
kuroyanagi

Default toyota chaser tourer v sale

http://japancarexporterkuroyanagi.hp...20V%20120k.jpg

http://japancarexporterkuroyanagi.hp...V%20120k-1.jpg

1997 Toyota chaser Tourer v AT fully loaded 4,120,000km

Lot's of rust, engine blown, transmission slips, seats torn, dents in
roof, hood from where previous owner hit a pedestrian, grill broken
from crappy parking skills, no rear tail lights, same reason, trailer
hitch broken off from trying to tow a trailer weighing almost 800 kg.
Color: red, doors blue, black, and red, hood green with primer spots.
Roof red. Some gray primer on sides and fenders to try and hide the
rust. Lot's of Bondo, but that's what it is for, right?

Hey, I'd drive this car myself if it ran! Really, it is better than
the POS that I drive every day. Honest. I'm an honest seller, really.
I only lie when my mouth is open, or when I'm typing on the computer.

Just because I'm a shameless spammer who is a total asshole, doesn't
mean that I'm dishonest. Really, the car is great... I'll warranty it
for as long as it takes to get it off my junk ^h^h^h^h^h car lot,
though I will be the one who pushes ^h^h^h^h^h^h^h gets it off the lot
for you.

bring cash, unmarked bills. I'll give you a receipt for much less than
you paid so you can cheat the tax man. If you are dissatisfied I'll
refund every yen you paid based on your receipt: how can you loose!

I'm honest, really.

I sell great cars and SUVs. I almost always tell the truth about what
I sell, Really. I'm honest. Very honest. A really good seller, and I
don't need to spam, I just do it because I'M REALLY STUPID.

Not interested? Well then **** you. I don't need to sell you my crap
cars. Just **** off, and drop dead. Better go **** a Nigerian.

Can anyone tell me what is wrong with my backspace key?

Kuroyanagi Cheat'um Ltd Japan.
#510 Cock May, 3-1422 U-don't-say
Tempura shrimp, Nogothere Japan 468-0006

fax +81 52 555 1870
tel +81 90-5555-1403
http://japancarripoff.at.infoseek.co.jp/index.html
http://ukcanada.we_sell_crap.infoseek.co.jp/GTR.html