Old July 30th 08, 10:07 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Chuck[_11_]

Default turn signal sounder

Working under the dash is a pain-- I found that removing the drivers seat,
and padding the floor to smooth out the projections helps a lot.

On Jul 30, 11:05 am, Invisible Man > wrote:
> wrote:

> >> Sorry I have no suggestions for you but I love you just for asking.
> >> That
> >> whole drive forever with your blinker on makes me crazy. :-)

> > The driving forever with the signal lights on makes me feel as if I am
> > 70 years old living in Forida…. I am not.
> > As soon as I find a wiring diagram with the color code for the signal
> > flasher, I will add a LOUD sounder to the car such as in:
> >http://www.freightlinerchassisowners...gnalBuzzer.pdf
> > Or:
> >http://www.damouth.com/RVStuff/TurnBeep.shtml
> > Or even:
> >http://www.rattlebars.com/mtz/buzzer.html

> > Does any body have a wiring diagram for a 2004 MX5 mazdaspeed miata?

> > RP

> How about adding another light? A sounder loud enough to hear at speed
> is going to be deafening in a quiet area late at night.

I was thinking of both. The wiring is the same. It is just a matter
of adding a switch and deciding where top place the lamp (or LED).

I still need the wiring diagram and color code. Tracing it out with a
meter is an option but I want to save that work. After all, laying on
ones
back under the dashboard in this car for this work is gonna hurt…