Old September 22nd 04, 08:40 AM
PhilipS

> Also, the air con, when on Low or a cool setting, basically makes the car
> viberate when idle. It doesn't seem to do this when i have it on a warmer
> setting though. Again, anyone else experiencing anything like this?

Can't help on the gearchange but mine has always run noticeable
rougher at idle with the A/C on. Got the garage to look at it once,
thinking that perhaps there was something wrong with the AC
compressor, and thus putting too much resistance on the engine. But
everything was ok.

It was probably only noticeable by me though, not sure how much of a
vibration you are talking about!

Philip