Old March 17th 13, 03:51 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Mario Petrinovic

Default "cockpitLookDeadZone" affects Centering Spring

Mario Petrinovic:
No, Centering Spring should be unchecked (thanks good). This works
also with unchecked Centering Spring.
So, the trick actually is to put "cockpitLookDeadZone" to 1.000000.
It is as good as when iRacing allowed LINEAR FFB. This is again some
"smart" iRacing's invention, that messes everything up, just like
unlinearity.

Ok, it looks like in-game sliders have to be exactly at the same
percentage. They both should be at 100%, but unfortunately I cannot put the
Strength slider to 100% (60.0) on my system, so I have it at 59.4/99%.
Also, it looks like Overall and Centering Spring should also be the
same.
Also, it looks like Damper and Spring should also be the same.
So, driver settings should look something like 90/65/65/90.