Old January 26th 13, 04:57 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Mario Petrinovic

Default Finetuning the FFB

Yes, thanks Gary.
It turned out that good old usenet remains the only free forum on
the Internet, accessible to everybody. Internet was assembled with freedom
in mind, but it looks like only usenet remained free.

GaryR:
I haven't figured out why I bother to keep Free Agent News Reader
active and keep looking at newsgroups when in reality they died with
Compuserve when web sites stated popping up. It's people like Mario! I
seem to have this inherent need to nurture the mentally defiecient
sector of the populace and if we were to close down uselessnet I
wouldn't have this small sector of absolutely insane entertainment!

So Mario, you keep on posting and keep re.auto.simulators running
because some of us never want tot let go of the past. Thanks!

Your buddy forever,
Gary