Old March 24th 07, 04:37 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
BRUCE HASKIN

Default Route recommendations - Austin to Seattle

Pat, in the past we let him out at night, but the next door neighbor
complained about the big paw tracks on the top of his cars. We don't let
him out off the leash now. I kept telling him that it was his other cars
that were doing it , but he said he didn't think so! (He has 3 "Jag's, a
XKE, a 140 and a '87 4 door. ) I still think it was his Jag's, my
Jasper wouldn't jump on a "Jag U ware" ! :-)

Bruce Bing '03 LS