Old November 12th 06, 09:53 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Dennis Croll

Default Microsoft wheel

windows xp system

Sidewinder force feedback wheel USB
software version 4.0

I installed the software. In the Sidewinder Control panel I select the wheel
and it recognizes it but when I select properties I get an error message
that memory is full or a component may be missing. So I uninstalled the
software then reinstalled it. and the same thing. I installed nascar 2003
and got the wheel to work but the six buttons on the wheel don't work. The
button setup is in the Sidewinder control, properties I think but I cant get
there. Anyone having this problem.