Old May 3rd 05, 03:13 PM
Gregor Veble

Hello,

there's been some comments by Chris and me in the latest AutoSimSport
issue. Basically it is felt a PPU would be a great addition, as that is
precisely what would be needed to move things that bit forward, but only
if it allowed for custom programming solutions and would have good
market penetration. So far it's a bit wait and see.

Cheers,

-Gregor