Old May 3rd 05, 11:53 AM
Ashley McConnell

Darus wrote:
> Be very, very quiet. I'm hunting wabbits...er, Wests....
>
> Much like the "You can be saved" and "Will you go to heaven" posts,

RL
> urban myth posts are an unfortunate byproduct of everyone having

access
> to usenet and Google.
>
> As was posted elsewhere in regard to those other topics, "Got Proof?"

As the authors of the other topics might reply, "because I speak to
them every day".

I know first hand how much work Chris, Gregor and Tony are putting into
RL. I don't understand people who state as absolute fact that they
have not made any progress or that they are trying to con us all. What
could they possibly profit by doing that?

Like anything worth doing, RL takes time.

All the best,
Ash

--
http://www.siroccoracing.com