Old August 8th 04, 05:29 PM
Dad

"Tedd Riggs" > wrote in message
news
> I have the optional "Run Cool" on my C5, so mine is a wimp compared to

Dad's
> <g>
>
> >Fans start low speed at 226 C ( 438.8 F )
> >go on to high speed at 235 C ( 455 F )
> >low speed with the ignition off at 284 C. ( 543.2 F )

How do you know my car doesn't glow in the dark? ;-] I even unlocked some of
the dickheads that I have blocked to see who wanted to show their math
ability in place of understanding. Couldn't find them so it's of no matter
anyhow and not worth my time right now.

Actually the original poster touched a soft spot when he ask me "Since you
have a C5, how about checking your fans when the engine is hot and report
back?", plus the "Manual is silent..." remark didn't help much. Got to get
up off the couch and do something for yourself or you can wet yourself. I
must admit that I should never suggest that someone should spend money or
energy when they can get it for free. My mood wasn't very good that night
and it would have been prudent for me to have just kept my mouth shut. I've
looked up a number of item in my manuals in the past because I was learning
also. Now I think that time and effort is best used for my own vehicles. One
of the first encounters I had was someone named "dave" that was sure the
crossover pipe on the C5 was up front by the engine. I even took a pictures
and sent them to him and got an argument that he was still right.

I like to help people when I can and go out of my way to do so to a fault.
I'm to old to change my ways but still not to old to temper them.
--
Dad
04 C5 CE Z51