Old January 21st 11, 06:06 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
pjgtech[_3_]

Default A poor quality example of why GT5 is so addictive

Hmmm, I must try GT5 again soon, but I've been been playing Call of Duty
- Black Ops solidly for about three weeks now, trying to get to 2nd
prestige level!

The Ring on GT5 is pretty damn good though isn't it...

I have it in the lounge on my 40"LG HD tv and it looks awesome, but....

Because it is in the lounge, I can only play on the PS3 when....swimbo
is out, or otherwise engaged in another part of the house, or if one of
our (many) nephews or nieces are here, (its an excuse to keep them
happy)....

8-)