Old January 15th 11, 11:52 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Hasse K

Default A poor quality example of why GT5 is so addictive

Andrew MacPherson wrote:

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20Ke7_bmFZw
>
> Just watching it makes me want to turn on the PS3 again. I have to
> find about 18s from somewhere to get Gold on this challenge. That
> ought to take me about, oh, ten years! :-)

Thanks for showing us. Looks impressive indeed! I haven't got a PS3 either
but been thinking about one. This makes it very tempting. But my
drivingskills
are far worse than that and you need to shave 18 secs for gold?

And besides I need a new TV as well to enjoy the game... probably need a
new wheel and pedals as well...

--
Hasse