Old June 11th 05, 06:04 AM
'Key

"Greg" > wrote in message
> your welcome, if you cant get it fixed i will try to help
> you with it

Thank You.
I may need your help, later on.
My mechanic understood and said he will check it out.
He has already spent some time on my car fixing numorous
problems.
I am going to give him a little longer on this one, because
he agreed to check it out.

Will post the cause of this problem, if he fixes it.

--
"Key"

> On Fri, 10 Jun 2005 21:20:04 GMT, "'Key" >
> wrote:

. ..