Old January 3rd 16, 12:17 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
jlewis454tci

Default replacing the transfer case chain?

replying to Jim Warman, jlewis454tci wrote:
You seem to know a lot about these transfer cases I have a 95 5.0 all wheel
drive Explorer on my transfer case the front drive shaft is the four bolt u
join u-joint style the only used transfer case I could find was the 4404 6 bol
6 bolt CV style is there anyway I can make that work in my 95 perhaps by
taking them apart switching internals I noticed that the 4404 does not have a
flange bolt

--
posted from
http://www.motorsforum.com/ford-expl...ain-19460-.htm