Old February 5th 18, 04:53 AM posted to rec.autos.misc,rec.autos.tech
Steve W.[_6_]

Default "Power" mirror question

Percival P. Cassidy wrote:
> I bought on eBay a mirror for my '02 300M that was described as a
> "power" mirror that "fits" the 300M and some other Chrysler Corp. models.
>
> Now I find that it does not have the heat and memory
> (auto-tilt-down-in-reverse) features. The cable has only 5 conductors
> instead of the 9 in the original.
>
> Is it reasonable to dispute the description as a "power" mirror?
>
> Perce

Nope. You have the basic power mirror that fits that car. The one you
need has more options than just being a power mirror.

There are at least 6 different mirrors to fit that year/model.
You need to look for the one that matches your option group.

The seller listed it as a power mirror that fits, and was correct. Now
if it had been listed as having heat and power and XXX and it showed up
and was a manual adjust mirror then you have a complaint.

--
Steve W.