Old February 4th 18, 02:27 AM posted to rec.autos.misc,rec.autos.tech
Percival P. Cassidy[_2_]

Default "Power" mirror question

On 02/03/2018 02:18 PM, Kevin Bottorff wrote:

>> I bought on eBay a mirror for my '02 300M that was described as a
>> "power" mirror that "fits" the 300M and some other Chrysler Corp. models.
>>
>> Now I find that it does not have the heat and memory
>> (auto-tilt-down-in-reverse) features. The cable has only 5 conductors
>> instead of the 9 in the original.
>>
>> Is it reasonable to dispute the description as a "power" mirror?

> it said power mirror, not heated, sorry but you didnt look close enough or
> message a question. KB

But if it said "power mirror" for an '02 300M, how was I supposed to
know that there are "power mirrors" that fit a 300M but do not have all
the features that the mirror on a 300M has? How was I supposed to know
that I ought to have asked?

Perce